Its time for the raiders and bulldogs to play each other again.I see another blowout happening 56-6 raiders.
Its time for the raiders and bulldogs to play each other again.I see another blowout happening 56-6 raiders.
Does anyone know how cody collier and courtland gales are doing since they got injured friday.
Gales is o.k,unfortunately we lost Collier for the year with a torn ACL,he is undergoing surgery next week,Cody has had some bad luck,he got injured last year in the pv game and never recovered,and now this happened he was the only senior on the line besides converted lb Cory Freeman to tackle,Collier was our starting center and backup lb,the center job now looks to be in the hands of sophomore Aaron Smith.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Thats a bad loss for JIB. What had happened to Gales, and how is the Rice boy doing?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Rice had a strained muscle in his back,he is back to practicing tommarow,everybody thought he was much worse because of him being carted off on the stretcher in a neck brace all that was precaution>Gales just a deep bruise or something he has been practicing all week.
Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?
Thats good. I had just heard the Rice injury seemed bad at the time, but hadn't heard anything further talking to people at the Cove and in Norton.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It is a rivalry game so you never know what will happen. I just hope to see a classic, hard hitting affair as usual. Good luck to both teams.
DAWG WEEK
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Did you play for the raiders.
Tried to send a pm didnt go through.
what does everybody think the score will be.
Bookmarks